My photo
Hello! Welcome to my simple food blog. As the name implies, this blog is solely served as my repository on food. Desserts, home-made cooking, reviews both raves and rants, recipes, or whatever that I encounter :). Hope you enjoy your stay :) and if you feel like it or tried the recipe, do comment on it. Comments are loved ;).

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Stirred Fry Cassava Leaves with Silver Fish

I made the almost the same dish before with anchovies, so this is the rather healthier version of it. Healthier in the sense of less sodium used and I change the recipe slightly.



What you need:
100gr Cassava leaves - blanched for 5-6 minute and sliced
150gr silver fish
5 cloves garlic
5 cloves shallot
1 green chili - seeded, thinly sliced
2 tsp chili oil

How to:
1. On a chopper, add in garlic and shallot and chop until they form into paste
2. On a wok, saute the chopped garlic and shallot with chili oil until fragrant
3. Add on Cassava leaves and cook it until the leaves become softer, add water necessarily
4. Add on silver fish and cook until fish well done
5. Add on salt to your taste

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment